Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back to regular programming

First off, let me apologize for not writing anything for the past few years. The many years I have been working with Magsaysay have taken a lot out of me - all of my time, that is, and I may have been remiss because of that.

So, now, I hope to get back to regular programming.

Some updates first:

  1. My boy Lexis is already big (he's 3 years old) and is becoming a handful.
  2. I'm headed for my fifth year with the Company, and I'm glad that I'm headed somewhere.
  3. The US Embassy has failed me 3 times during my visa interviews.
  4. Losing an already receding hairline.
  5. My own new (second-hand) car.
  6. I've started to go back to General Santos and take care of the house where I grew up.
Guess that's all for now.

No comments: